Staff and Legal Support
Staff and Legal Support
Jones Day seeks to employ the most qualified people for every position in the Firm, continually delivering superior client service through professional excellence and teamwork. We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a stimulating work environment. When a position opens, it will appear, below, along with a link to an email to which you can attach your resume and a cover letter.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and are not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except under specific written agreement with Jones Day. We also do not accept or retain resumes that do not relate to a specific, open position or resumes of individuals who do not meet the stated minimum qualifications for the position which has been posted.
- Technology Support Services (Operations) Specialist
Technology Support Services (Operations) Specialist
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technology Support Services (TSS) Support (Operations) Specialist provides support for the Firm’s systems as assigned. The TSS Support Specialist is responsible for resolving problems escalated from the Help Desk, and other TSS teams, communicating with end-users, documenting resolutions and known technical issues, monitoring the integrity of various networks and systems, assisting engineers and developers with engineering resolutions or developing "bug" fixes and system enhancements, interfacing with various groups within TSS, and participating in Firm technology projects as requested. The TSS Support Specialist will accept responsibility for technical problem resolution decisions on assigned systems/applications. Flexible working hours may be necessary to meet the Firm’s objectives.
- University-level degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and/or equivalent working experience and one to five years of general Technology experience.
- Working knowledge on network architecture and operations. Understanding of layer 2 and layer 3 network services. Knowledge on router, switch and firewall setup and configuration is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, 802.11.
- Experience using Domain Name Services (DNS) in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience in application testing, troubleshooting, and problem resolution.
ONLY RESUMES (C.V.s) IN .PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED AND REVIEWED
Principals only - No search firms
To be considered, please send a cover letter, resume and relevant results to email@example.com.