Staff and Legal Support
Staff and Legal Support
Occasionally we have requirements for paralegals and legal support positions for individuals with experience working in a law firm.
To enquire, please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Jones Day, 21 Tudor Street,
London EC4Y 0DJ, United Kingdom
- Practice Coordinator - Global Disputes
Practice Coordinator - Global Disputes
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Practice Coordinator will be responsible for supporting leaders of Firm’s Global Disputes Practice with respect to their global Practice management and business development activities, as requested, working cooperatively with other lawyers and staff to advance and complete related projects and activities. The Practice Coordinator will from time to time provide similar support relating to the European activities of other litigation-oriented Practices, working in coordination with the leaders of, and the Practice Coordinators who provide primary support to, those practices. Assigned tasks may include analyzing management reports; drafting internal presentations and other communications (newsletters, quarterly reports); coordinating and providing research and analytical support for practice strategic planning and business development efforts; reviewing new client matters; assisting in the preparation of submissions for league tables, lawyer directories, and surveys; and maintaining internal resource systems.
- Four year college degree.
- Minimum two years of experience working within a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Previous Jones Day experience is preferred.
- General knowledge of and familiarity with all Practices within the Firm, including specific knowledge regarding litigation and arbitration disputes, is preferred.
- Strong service orientation and ability to work with a wide range of people in a team setting.
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond positively to changing priorities.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships within the Practices, Department, and others in and outside the Firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency in general office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email), and other generally used systems such as the Intranet and Firm website.
ONLY RESUMES (C.V.s) IN .PDF FORMAT WILL BE ACCEPTED AND REVIEWED
Principals only - No search firms
To be considered, please send a cover letter, resume and relevant results to email@example.com.